Tales of Willson Wood pillow gift box
Posted by TheDocraftsTeam, 13 Mar, 2017
Transform your paper packs into adorable pillow boxes. Create using Tales of Willson Wood or any other cardstock that takes your fancy, or the recipients? This quick and easy make is a more than suitable way to give that special someone the perfect gift.
1. Select a paper from the Tales from Willson Wood paper pack and diecut your pillow box using the Xcut A5 pillow box die.
2. Once you have constructed your pillow box and popped in your gift, cut a lengthy piece of ribbon from the Tales of Willson Wood ribbon pack to cross and wrap around both directions of the box.
3. Fussy cut a small banner from your Tales of Willson Wood paper pack and place it behind the ribbon, just above center of the box.
4. To secure the ribbon and banner in place, adhere a sticker from the Tales of Willson Wood Sticker Sheets in the centre of the pillow box.
5. Finish decorating the box by sticking a Tales from Willson Wood wooden tag in your chosen spot with Anita's tacky glue.
Project, photography and how-to instructions by PTD member Zinia Amoiridou.