Forever Friends memo boards
Posted by TheDocraftsTeam, 09 Feb, 2017
Set yourself little reminders in opulent style with these Forever Friends memory boards, great for hanging on the fridge so you never forget those little errands! Grab yourself the A4 paper pack and some bulldogs clips and start getting organised!
1. Cut a Craft Planet Funky Foam sheet and a piece of Kraftstax to 12 x 12''. Adhere the kraft to the foam to create a sturdy base. Score a line horizontally and vertically at 6'' to create four different sections on the board.
2. Cover each of the four sections with different Forever Friends Opulent papers. Trim any excess paper.
3. Trim four 4 x 4'' pieces of cream cardstock and fix to the centre of each section. Mark a dot at 2'' in the four small squares just above the top line, and use the smallest nib of the Xcut Screw Hole Punch to make four holes.
4. Die cut four small circles and punch a hole in the middle. With a large brad, fix the bulldog clip into the hole.
5. Use the die-cut tabs from the Forever Friends ultimate pack to add labels to your memo board. For extra detail, use the Creativity Essentials Folk Alpha Stamp Set to add titles to the labels. To attach to metal surfaces, add magnetic craft tape to the back of the board.
Project, photography and how-to instructions by PDT member Camila Bertolini.