Cupcake Door Hanger Tutorial
Posted by TheDocraftsTeam, 24 Mar, 2016
The Wedding Alphabet Die is not just for weddings! Use it to die cut names out of the new Xcut Xtra A5 Adhesive Glitter Sheets and make a sweet little name plate to hang on the door of a child’s bedroom.
1. Start by cutting a base out of a sheet of pink Craft Planet funky foam, 12cm top edge x 9cm deep x 6cm bottom edge.
2. (Above) Emboss the base using the Xcut 3D Stars embossing folder. To cut cleanly through the foam, run the embossing folder through the Xpress Machine twice with the gauge set at 5.
3. Cut and adhere a topper for the cupcake using purple Folk Floral paper. Back the paper with pink Craft Planet foam.
4. (Above) Using the Xcut Wedding Alphabet die, die cut the letters of the child’s name plus three hearts in purple and green adhesive glitter card. Peel off the backing paper and adhere onto the cupcake topper.
5. (Above) Complete the hanger with a purple Craft Planet pompom and matching purple spotted ribbon hanger.