Wooden sentiment scrapbook layout
Make the most of a large photo, by incorporating it into a wooden sentiment, you won’t have to cut it down!
1. Select a wooden sentiment from the Papermania Bare Basics Wooden Sentiments Packs and trim a piece of white cardstock to the same width as the sentiment.
2. Use the wooden sentiment as a stencil and mark out where it sits on the photograph you have chosen. Mark in pencil on the back of the photograph and fussy cut slightly below the line, this will ensure there are no gaps. Place the photograph onto the top section of your white cardstock.
3. Cover your sentiment in Anita’s Tacky Glue and sprinkle glitter from the Papermania Large Glitter Silver Pot. Gently press the glitter into the glue with your finger. Once dry, fix to the layout.
4. Place a thick piece of Papermania Moroccan Blue Craft Tape underneath, then the thin foiled blue tape below that and another design on top. Tear a strip of paper from the Papermania Moroccan Blue Paper Pack and pop below.
5. Colour in a couple of wooden shapes from the Papermania Bare Basics Travelling pack in blue marker pen and arrange onto the layout. Add some gems from the Papermania Moroccan Blue Gem Bottles and finish with a little journaling. You could do the lines with a ruler or free hand.
Project and how-to instructions by Daisy Martin.