Thank you fairy much
Craft a special touch into a simple 'Thank you' notelet with these charming fairies from Xcut.
1. Cut a piece of white watercolour paper to fit the Xcut Flower Fairies Cut & Emboss Folder and run through the Xcut Xpress A4 Die-cutting Machine.
2. Scribble selected colours from the Santoro Brights Watercolour Dual-tip Pens set onto a Papermania Acrylic Stamp Block. Use a wet paintbrush to pick up the pigment and carefully colour the embossed elements of your panel.
3. Glue a piece of Anita’s A4 Pastel Parchment Vellum on the reverse of the panel.
4. Create an 11cm x 14.5cm card blank from white cardstock and mount your panel on top with Stick it! 3D Foam Pads. Trim to leave a narrow border.
5. Add some Craft Planet Iridescent Glitter Glue to the dragonflies and fairies and finish with a glittered sentiment.
Project, photography and how-to instructions by Project Design Team member Claire Boelema.