Scrapbook layout for Dad
Remind Dad of how special photograph from your childhood is by creating this scrapbook layout with Papermania's Capsule Elements Wood. Quick and simple, this page will get you off to a great start if you want to craft a scrapbook for Father’s Day.
1. Take a 12 x 12'' piece of both white and black cardstock. Slightly trim the white piece and mount onto the black.
2. Cut the log-print paper from the Papermania Capsule Elements Wood A4 Ultimate Die-cut & Paper Pack to 6¼ x 11½'' and adhere to the bottom of the page.
3. Mat the photo with another piece of paper from the ultimate pack and fix to the right-hand side of your layout. Add Papermania Capsule Geometric Mocha Craft Tape to the right-hand side of the image, then place various sentiments from the ultimate pack around the left-hand side.
4. Snip the legs off a few Papermania Capsule Elements Wood Brads with a scissors and use the heads as embellishments.
5. Pop a title at the top of the page with the alphabet stickers from the ultimate pack, then write a message through the centre of the page.
Project, photography and how-to instructions by Project Design Team member Veronica Grosselli.