Santoro Gorjuss magnetic box
Turn your gorjuss girl into something precious with this nifty little creation. The nautical vibes create a breath of fresh air in a box.
1. Transfer the template onto white cardstock, placing Stick it! Magnetic Craft Tape as directed on the diagram.
2. Select four co-ordinating sheets from the Santoro Gorjuss Postal A4 Ultimate Die-cut & Paper Pack, trim and fix onto the front and back of the box base and lid with Anita’s Tacky Glue.
3. Build the base of the box with double sided tape. Once built, attach the box lid by adhering part A and B of the lid onto part A and B of the base.
4. Affix the four side panels from the template to the inner sides of the box to hide the tabs.
5. Stamp the Santoro Gorjuss Rubber Stamp Little Fishes onto white card, colour in with Artiste Watercolour Dual Tip Pens and fussy cut. Attach the girl to the inside of the box with the flap from the template.
6. Die cut a variation of sea creatures from white Create Christmas A4 Glitter Paper with the Xcut Oceanic Large Dies and place around the frame. Cut a seagull and hang inside the box with a small piece of invisible thread. Die cut twelve white waves and pop onto each side of the box.
7. To decorate the outside of the box, cut a strip of burlap, pop a die-cut circle on top and finish with die-cuts from the ultimate pack. Add some bakers twine and button for a nautical feel. Use the remaining stamped elements and die-cuts to decorate the underneath of the box and inside flap.
Project and how-to instructions by Vicky Mann.