Quick Valentine's Day card
If your panicking about what to craft this Valentine's Day look no further, we have two easy-to-make and super-effective card designs that will wow the pants off the receiver.
1. To create the base of the maze, die cut two hearts in pink cardstock using the Xcut Heart Nesting Dies. Cut another in Craft Planet White Funky Foam and sandwich it in between. Fix to the centre of a white 5 x 5'' square card blank with Anita's Tacky Glue.
2. Trim one 7mm strip of white cardstock, apply tacky glue to the outside of the heart, fold the strip and fix around the outside. Snip off any excess.
3. Cut another four strips at 5mm and begin to build the inside of the maze by folding and curling into shape, adhere with a small amount of adhesive.
4. Pop a small die-cut heart cut from Xcut Xtras A5 Adhesive Metal Effect Sheet in the centre of the maze.
5. Using the Creativity Essentials A5 Clear Stamp Set Alpha Folk, stamp 'You are a-maze-ing' and emboss with Papermania Gold Embossing Powder.
Project and how-to instructions by Camilia Bertolini.
Paper pieced card
1. Stamp the sentiment 'Together we are complete' at the top and bottom of a 5 x 5cm white card blank using Creativity Essentials A5 Clear Stamp Set Alpha Folk and emboss in gold.
2. Use a Xcut Small Square Palm Punch to cut out 42 squares in 6 different colours of cardstock.
3. Arrange the squares into a heart in the centre of the card blank. To make sure your heart is central, mark the centre in pencil and work your way out. Once happy, fix with Stick it! 3D Foam Squares.
Project and how-to instructions by Amy Gilbert and Charlotte Pollard.