Paws for Thought aperture card
Craft this adorable Paws for Thought birthday card with three circle apertures. They're a great way to include your favourite Paws for Thought characters or photographs of your own furry friends!
1. Round off the outer corners of a 5 x 7'' white card blank with an Xcut 10mm Corner Punch. Cut green paw paper from the Papermania Paws For Thought A5 Paper Pack slightly smaller than the card front, corner punch the two right hand side corners then fix to the front of the card.
2. Cut green spotty paper to 10.5 x 15.5cm, and once again round off the two corners on the right-hand side. Layer on a sheet of complementary green cardstock. Curve the two matching corners of the green cardstock.
3. Take the 4cm diameter circle die from the Xcut Circle Nesting Die set and die cut three circles down the left-hand side of the spotty paper. Choose three images from the Papermania Paws For Thought A5 Ultimate Die-Cut & Paper Pack and attach under the circular apertures with Stick it! 3D Foam Squares.
4. Wrap Papermania Capsule Spots and Stripes Pastel Baker’s Twine twice down the right-hand side of the spotty paper then attach the paper to the card front with more foam squares
5. Cut a small dog image from the Papermania Paws For Thought A5 Ultimate Die-Cut & Paper Pack to make a tag and fix in the top right corner. Add die-cut sentiments from the pack towards the top of the baker’s twine with foam squares. Finish with a tiny bow.
Project and how-to instuctions by Sarah Jackman Read. Originally featured in the July issue (84) of docrafts Creativity magazine.