Papermania’s Freshly Cut Flowers 5 x 7'' Decoupage Kit
If you’ve always wanted to try a shaker card but never quite got round to it, Papermania’s Freshly Cut Flowers has the answer! The brand-new 5 x 7'' decoupage kit comes with step-by-step instructions to make it super-easy. Perfect for any occasion, the glittering, botanical card contains 1 printed die-cut base card, 2 printed die-cut sheets, 2 printed-paper designs and 1 bag of sparkling gold glitter.
1. Start with the base card (figure 1).
2. Assemble the decoupage in numerical order (figure 2) and attach to the front of the card. Add your chosen sentiment.
3. Place and secure the glitter bag (figure3) behind the die-cut window so that the glitter can be seen from the front.
4. Take the printed-paper (figure 4), and stick face down inside the card, over the glitter bag. Check that the image lines up with the die-cut window.
5. Apply adhesive along the edge as shown below. Fold over and secure.
6. Take printed-paper (figure 5) and attach inside card as shown.
Get your hands on the Papermania Freshly Cut Flowers 5 x 7'' Decoupage Kit in your local docrafts stockist!