Love Santa scrapbook layout
If you have a fabulous, festive photo but don’t know what to do with it, why not jazz it up a little with a few bits and bobs from the Love Santa collection? It would work perfectly as a gift, simply pop it in a frame!
1. Die cut a festive photo with the Xcut Circle Nesting Dies and then a bigger circle in a scrap piece of cardstock.
2. Place the circle cut in scrap cardstock onto a piece of 12 x 12'' white cardstock. Stamp ‘Merry Christmas’ from the Papermania Love Santa 4 x 4'' Mixed Sentiments Clear Stamps around the circle with black ink.
3. Remove your scrap circle and stitch a circle using green twine where the edges of the circle would have been.
4. Stamp the ‘Merry Christmas’ design onto green paper from the Papermania Love Santa A4 Ultimate Die-cut & Paper Pack four times. Fussy cut the gloves and pop onto the scrapbook layout.
5. Use the Xcut Mini Snowflake Die to die cut four snowflakes in an Xcut Xtras’ A5 Adhesive Metal Effect Sheet. Fix over the stitched circle and pop the photograph on top.
6. Embellish with die-cut pieces and stickers from the Love Santa ultimate pack, Papermania Modern Lustre Adhesive Stones and Papermania Love Santa Christmas Light Trim.
7. Finish with a tag created from the green Love Santa paper and stamp.
Project, photography and how-to instructions by Project Design Team member Veronica Grosselli.