Last-minute Easter notelet
This quick, clean and simple card is just the thing for those last-minute Easter preparations! Whether you're expecting those unexpected guests to Sunday dinner, or simply need an excuse to hide in your craft room, why not craft this sweet bunny notelet before the big feast?
1. Trim a 7 x 13.5cm white cardstock panel and place the Xcut Bunnie Mini Die in the top right-hand corner, fixing in place with craft tape before running through the Xpress machine. Trim approximately 2cm off the top edge of the panel, carefully cutting around the die shape.
2. Take a 13.5 x 13.5cm card blank and attach the die-cut front panel using 3D foam pads.
3. Snip a piece of blue cardstock to fit the top half on the card front, and fix a die-cut cloud into the top right-hand side. Die cut a mini circle shape from nesting dies, and layer behind the cloud.
4. Die cut a handful of yellow flowers from the teeny flower which accompanies the bunnie die, and fix a yellow pearl to the centre of each. Fussy cut a few green leaves, and arrange the flowers and leaves on the card front with Anita’s Tacky Glue and 3D foam pads.
5. Trim a strip of cardstock and stamp out a sentiment using the Papermania 5 x 5" clear stamp set and black pigment ink. Fix to the card front to finish.
Project, photography and how-to instructions by PDT member Jackie Jasper.
Anita's Gemstone Wheel (ANT 3721003)
Square Cards/Envelopes White (ANT 1512020)
Artiste Pigment Ink Pad Black (DOA 550105)
Xcut Mini Die Bunnies (XCU 503192)
Nesting Dies Circle (XCU 503416)