Gorjuss snow scene
Place a festive, wrapped up 'gorjuss girl' and her pet penguin into a glistening, winter snow scene. Build with papers from the new collection and a helping hand from a bit of ink and glitter. Setting this glorious scene in a jar means it will be safe forever and can take centre stage time and time again.
1. Stamp your chosen 'gorjuss girl' from Santoro Christmas Collectable Rubber Stamp Set onto white Papermania 6 x 6'' Solid Premium Cardstock and colour in using watered down Artiste Watercolour Dual-Tip Pens and a paintbrush. Once dry, fussy cut, then create a stand to attach to the back of the girl, so she can stand in the jar.
2. Trim a sheet of snowflake paper from Santoro Christmas in the Garden Paper Pack to 12 x 15cm and cut 1cm slits along the bottom. Score these tabs inwards and fix to the inside-back of the jar. Repeat with another paper to create snow mounds. Position the stamped artwork.
3. Die cut three trees in different shades of blue cardstock using the Xcut Woodland Trees A5 Die Set. Stamp the tops of the trees with Artiste White Pigment Ink and once dry, sprinkle with Papermania Iridescent Fine Glitter. Create a stand for the trees and place inside the jar.
4. Cut three 10cm lengths of invisible thread, palm punch various sized snowflakes using the large and medium Xcut Snow Crystal Palm Punch and fix to the strands, alternating in size. Add blue glitter and glitter glue to selected snowflakes and attach to the inside lip of the jar.
5. Die cut a circle with snowflake paper to cover the lid. Use glitter and a Papermania Multi-Purpose Craft Heat Tool to heat emboss over the sentiment of a Santoro Die-Cut Sentiment tag and fix to the top with bakers' twine. Finish with a white Create Christmas Pom Pom and sprinkle Create Christmas Faux Snow into the bottom of the jar.
Project and how-to instructions by Ellie Berry.