Geometric quick cards
Create the utmost, decadent cards with Papermania’s Modern Deco. Its rich foiling in silver, gold and rose gold makes it perfect for celebratory cards.
1. Cut a pale blue piece of cardstock to 12 x 15'' and fold in half to create a card blank.
2. Select various papers from the Papermania 6 x 6'' Modern Deco Paper Pad and die cut an array of hexagons using the Xcut Nesting Hexagons Mini die. Run the die through with white cardstock and stamp with an Artiste Metallic Gold Pigment Ink Pad. Arrange your hexagons on the card and fix with Stick it! 3D Foam Dots.
3. Using the Xcut Mini Die Alphas die cut the sentiment 'Happy birthday' in white cardstock, the stamp with gold ink. Once dry, adhere onto strips of white cardstock, then place in the top left hand corner to finish.
1. Grab a 6 x 6'' white card blank and cover the front with very light grey cardstock.
2. Choose six papers from the Modern Deco paper pad and fussy cut various geometric triangles. Arrange your triangles on the card to form a circle-like shape, then fix with foam dots.
3. Punch confetti with Xcut Xtras' A5 Adhesive Glitter Sheets Metallic using the Xcut Small Circle Palm Punch. Adhere around the centre design of your card.
4. Stamp the sentiment 'It’s party time' on white strips of cardstock using the Papermania 5 x 7'' Clear Stamps Alphas & Numbers and heat emboss with Papermania Gold Embossing Powder. Fix to the centre of the card with foam dots.
Project and how-to instructions by Sophie Ward.