Freshly Cut Flowers album
A simple project, and a breath of fresh air. Adorn a Papermania 15 x 15cm Square Chipboard Album using the Papermania Freshly Cut Flowers A4 Ultimate Die-cut & Paper Pack, either use as a notebook or pop in your favourite photos and give to someone as a memento.
1. Select a paper from the Papermania Freshly Cut Flowers A4 Ultimate Die-cut & Paper Pack for the front of the Papermania 15 x 15cm Square Chipboard Album.
2. Mix Anita’s Tacky Glue with a little water then fix the paper to the front of the album, smoothing it out, ensuring there aren’t any air bubbles. Fold the paper over the edge of the album. Repeat for the back.
3. Place a 14 x 14cm piece of paper on both the inside-front and back of the album to hide the folds.
4. Choose various papers for the inside of the album and trim them down to 14 x 14cm. The vellum sheets from the ultimate pack make beautiful cover sheets. Punch two holes along the left-hand side 1 ½'' from the top and bottom using the Xcut Screw Hole Punch.
5. Once the covers are dry, assemble the notebook with the two rings that come with the album and embellish with die-cuts from the ultimate pack.
Project and how-to instructions by Verity Biddlecombe.