Flower bouquet pop-up card
Want to send someone a bouquet with a difference? Why not have a go at this beautiful pop-up card, it lasts a life time!
1. Cut a piece of yellow cardstock to 15 x 21cm, mount a slightly smaller piece of blue cardstock inside and fold in half to create your card blank. Mat a piece of floral paper from the Papermania Freshly Cut Flowers A4 Ultimate Die-cut & Paper Pack on the front and top with a die-cut sentiment.
2. To create the flowers, use the Xcut Bloom Nesting Dies and paper from the ultimate pack. Mark the centre of the flower and then cut out one petal. Fix the flower back together by overlapping one petal over the other. Once dry, fold in half so you have three petals either side. Repeat seven times with different colours.
3. Start to adhere the flowers together, make sure you only apply glue to the outside edge of each petal otherwise it won’t unfold.
4. Align the flowers in the centre of the card blank and fix in place with a small dollop of glue either side. Add a few leaves and stamen to the flowers with Xcut’s A5 Flowers Die Set.
5. Create a wrap that goes vertically around the card, with a strip of teal cardstock and Freshly Cut Flowers paper. Finish with a die-cut from the ultimate pack.
Project and how-to instructions by Charlotte Pollard.