Floral acetate card
Create a pretty and fresh card that is suitable for any occasion. Swap and change papers from Papermania’s Freshly Cut Flowers collection to whip up a set that will last all year.
1. Fold a white A5 card blank in half, then cut away the front panel, leaving a 1'' border from the fold.
2. Cover the inside of the card with blue paper from the Papermania Freshly Cut Flowers A4 Ultimate Die-cut & Paper Pack and the front on the 1'' border with white paper.
3. Cut a piece of Papermania 12 x 12'' Plain Acetate to A5 and adhere to the 1'' tab with Anita’s Tacky Glue. Fix paper ribbon over the seam.
4. Grab the paper with the large vase of flowers on from the ultimate pack and fussy cut, adhere to the acetate using Stick it! 3D Mini Foam Dots.
5. Pop a sentiment from the ultimate pack in the top right-hand corner on the inside of your card.
Project and how-to instructions by Project Design Team member Lianne Springer.