Document the most wonderful time of year with this beautiful keepsake. Whether it's for a first Christmas or 101st – it's the perfect way to store your festive memories.
1. Paint Papermania Bare Basics Chipboard Alphabet Stickers (spelling out your chosen sentiment) with Artiste Guava Acrylic Paint. Using Craft Planet PVA Glue and Papermania Fine Silver Glitter, cover the bottom half of the alphabet stickers. Select a number of Papermania Bare Basics Wooden Stars and coat in guava paint.
2. Choosing a decorative paper from Papermania Winter Woodland A4 Ultimate Die-cut & Paper Pack, cover the entire page, securing with Stick it! Double-Sided Sticky Tape.
3. Cut down a piece of white Papermania 12 x 12'' Premium Cardstock to the desired size and mount in the centre of the page using PVA glue, leaving a thick border of the patterned paper.
4. Adhere your chosen photograph on top of a co-ordinating paper from the ultimate pack and attach onto the white cardstock, slightly off centre.
5. Embellish with fussy cut trees from the ultimate pack, Papermania Winter Woodland Die-cut Felt Snowflakes as well as the painted wooden stars and Papermania Winter Woodland Confetti. Add your sentiment on to the page.
Our First Christmas
1. Choose a busy background paper from the ultimate pack, trim down to 9cm tall and stick to the bottom of the page.
2. Run the Xcut Christmas Trees Dinky Die through the die-cutting machine a number of times across the bottom of a piece of white cardstock measuring 12'' in width. The trees should be cut out 1cm apart. Place a panel of Papermania 12 x 12'' Plain Acetate over the back of the trees.
3. Choose various papers from the pack and cut seven small squares to put behind the trees. Fix four of the squares to the acetate using Craft Planet PVA glue and the other three using Stick it! 3D Foam Squares. Sandwich snowflake confetti, silver glitter and wooden stars in-between the acetate and paper squares stuck with foam to make them shakers.
5. Using Artiste Blanc Acrylic Paint, make some paint 'splatters' on to the left-hand side of the page and sprinkle glitter on top.
6. Mount your chosen image onto the same paper that you used at the bottom of the page. Add co-ordinating felt snowflakes and fussy cut a brush-lettered sentiment, adhering it with foam squares to raise and overlap the photograph slightly. Adhere the white cardstock to the page using PVA glue.
Project and how-to instructions by Carrie Sorrell.