Embossed pig notelet
Wish them Happy Birthday with a trio of three-dimensional little piggies. Grab your embossing folders from you stash and snazz those pigs up!
1. Die cut three circles that will fit the width of an A5 kraft brown card blank using pink cardstock and the Xcut Circle Nesting Dies. Emboss each circle with a different embossing from your stash.
2. Run a smaller die from the set through the die cutting machine with the same pink cardstock for the pigs face. Ink the edges of the circles with an Artiste Pink Pigment Ink Pad.
3. Draw and trim two ear shapes for each pig, a tail and two legs. The legs will also need hooves cut from black cardstock. Curl the tails into a spiral. Adhere the tail, the legs and the hooves slightly under the embossed circle using a Stick it! Glue stick. Assemble the ears onto the face and fix to the body using Stick it! 3D Foam Dots. Add Craft Planet Black & White Wiggle Eyes Round onto your pigs face and select a pink button for their snouts from the Papermania Pink Assorted Buttons pack. Pop the pigs onto the card blank in a row.
3. Emboss a trip of green cardstock using the Xcut Embossing Folder Herringbone Pattern and fussy cut into grass, adhere at the bottom of the card.
4. To finish create a white banner and hand-letter your sentiment using a Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen, fix to the top of the card with foam dots.
Project and how-to instructions by Sophie Ward.