Christmas wreath card
‘Tis the season to be jolly… busy making Christmas cards!’ What are you waiting for? This heat embossed greeting card is quick to do and looks fantastic.
1. Cut a 5 x 7'' sheet of Faber-Castell Mixed Media card. Place it in the Xcut Cut & Emboss Folder - Wreath Aperture and run through the Xcut Xpress Die Cutting Machine.
2. Using your finger tip, apply metallic Faber-Castell Gelatos to the raised embossed parts of the card and the die-cut pieces.
3. Blend Bronze Metallic Gelato over the rest of the card.
4. Create faux stitching using a pokey tool and fine liner pen.
5. Stamp and heat emboss the Season’s Greetings Sentiment using Papermania Gold Embossing Powder.
6. Mount the wreath to a card blank and glue the die-cut pieces back into position.
Project and how-to instructions by Project Design Team member Claire Boelema.