Christmas scrapbook layout
Don’t hoard your Christmas photographs on your phone, print them out and pop them into a festive scrapbook! It’s the most wonderful time of the year after all.
1. Take a piece of paper from the Papermania Love Santa A4 Ultimate Die-cut & Paper Pack and rip it along the long side. Attach to the bottom of a 12 x12 piece of white cardstock. You may wish to trim the white cardstock.
2. Mount your selected photo onto a complementary paper from the ultimate pack and adhere to the layout.
3. Die cut two green stags with the Xcut Mini Stag Head Die and fix onto the photograph.
4. Compose the sentiment, ‘Merry Christmas’ on the left-hand side of the image, using the alphabet stickers from the ultimate pack.
5. Finish by embellishing with die-cuts from the ultimate pack.
Project, photography and how-to instructions by Project Design Team member Veronica Grosselli.