Botanical Mother’s Day makes
Surprise Mum with the beautiful, botanical illustrations from Freshly Cut Flowers. We’ve got the card sorted, and the adorable little envelope to hide a cute gift.
1. Cover a 6 x 6'' white card blank with blue patterned paper from the Papermania Freshly Cut Flowers A4 Ultimate Die-cut & Paper Pack.
2. Trim a 15.2 x 11.2cm piece of vellum from the ultimate pack and fix in the centre. Cut a 15.2 x 6.8cm piece of white cardstock, place on top and then add a 15.2 x 5.9cm piece of spotty Freshly Cut Flowers coral paper.
3. Assemble the watering can decoupage from the ultimate pack with Stick it! 3D Mini Foam Dots and place in the bottom-left hand corner.
4. Cut a 8.5 x 3.5cm piece of Anita's A4 Mirri Board Silver, fix to the right-hand side on the card at a slight angle then cut a 7.8 x 2.8cm piece of white cardstock and place on top but straight. Pick the letters 'Mum' from the Papermania Freshly Cut Flowers Alphabet Thicker Stickers and pop on top.
5. Fix a couple of silver butterflies around the watering can.
Project by Amy Gilbert, how-to instructions by Amy Nichols.
1. Die cut four circles in coral Papermania Freshly Cut Flowers 12 x 12" Paper using the second biggest die from the Xcut Nesting Dies Circle. Score a fold line down the middle of each.
2. Adhere the four circles together, forming a square with the score lines. The score line will create four flaps that can be folded inwards.
3. Using the same circle die, die cut a circle in yellow cardstock and stamp a wreath in the centre with the Creativity Essentials A5 Clear Stamp Set Floral Icons with an Artiste Pigment Ink in Chocolate. Stamp a 'Happy Mother’s Day' inside the wreath and fix with Stick it! 3D Foam Tape.
4. Punch some petals from Craft Planet tissue paper with an Xcut Petal Palm Punch and pop inside.
5. Close the envelope and tie closed with a piece of twine.
Project and how-to instructions by Camila Bertolini.