Brighten up the party with floral bunting strung on versatile bakers' twine. The modern, photographic letters and striking prints make it perfect for any type of birthday.
1. Choose eight papers from Papermania’s In Bloom 12 x 12'' Paper Pad and cut four 3 x 4'' pieces from each to produce 32 rectangles.
2. At the bottom of the rectangle, mark the middle with a pencil, then mark another point 1'' up from the centre and use this guide to cut a fishtail.
3. Pair the pennants and fix the two layers together along the top inch at a slight angle. Place Stick It! 3D Foam Squares just above the point of the fishtail, then curl the ends slightly.
4. Select the alphabet stickers from the paper pad to spell 'Happy Birthday' and fussy cut two flowers. Adhere onto co-ordinating coloured cardstock and trim, leaving a border. Pop onto the pennants with foam squares.
5. Punch holes into the top of the pennants, about ¾'' in from each side and thread baker's twine through to finish.
Project and how-to instructions by Jo Boland.