Birdhouse memo board
What better than a cheery birdhouse to write your notes on? The pastel hues and perfectly punched flowers make this just the item to brighten up your home this summer.
1. Cover eight Craft Planet Extra Large Natural Lollipop Sticks with papers from the Papermania Freshly Cut Flowers A4 Ultimate Die-cut & Paper Pack. Lay five of the sticks next to each other and attach using Anita’s Tacky Glue. Fix another stick on top, horizontally, towards the bottom and trim the overhang.
2. Cut the remaining sticks diagonally and place on top at an angle to look like a roof.
3. Adhere the 'note' tag from the ultimate pack to the centre of the house. Trim various sheets of paper slightly smaller than the tag, add a strip of adhesive from the Sailor 2 in 1 Glue Pen across the top of each sheet and allow to dry. Stack the sheets on top of one another to create a pad, then place onto the tag.
4. Run a length of Papermania Freshly Cut Flowers Ribbon across the horizontal stick and attach a matching Papermania Freshly Cut Flowers Ribbon Bow. Use the same ribbon to create a hanging loop at the top of the house.
5. Embellish with pieces punched from the Xcut Cut & Emboss Small Flower Punch, Xcut Cut & Emboss Small Butterfly and Xcut Cut & Emboss Medium Maple Leaf in coordinating cardstock.
Project and how-to instructions by Project Design Team member Claire Boelema.