This Santoro ‘gorjuss’ girl truly is in the heart of the garden. Popped infront of a beautiful birdhouse and surrounded by birds and flowers, this is a fresh new take on a clean and simple card.
1. Cover a 6 x 6'' white card blank with striped paper from the Santoro In The Garden 12 x 12'' Paper Pack and turn so that the folded edge is at the top, trim its width to 12cm, then diagonally snip off the top two corners.
2. Take eight Craft Planet Extra Large Natural Craft Sticks and cut them in half. Cover seven halfs with blue paper from the paper pack, six with lilac paper and three with the stone coloured paper. Create a triangle shape for the roof and begin to layer the sticks to form cladding. Cover two whole craft sticks with the stone coloured paper and place them along the top edges of the triangle. Place a blue adhesive Santoro Felt Flower in the centre.
3. Take the Santoro In The Garden Birds Of A Feather Die and die cut each piece using the papers provided in the die set. Use black cardstock for the hair and a pale pink paper from the paper pack for the face. Ink the face with a little pink ink and then assemble together.
4. Die cut a 6cm wide circle in the centre of the card blank with the Xcut Circle Nestimg Dies. Pop a piece of Papermania 12 x 12'' Acetate behind the die-cut circle to create a shaker. Using various papers from the paper pack, die cut some birds with the birds of a feather die and sandwich between foam tape and the another paper.
5. Run the 7.5cm Xcut Scalloped Circle Nesting Die through the machine with a blue paper and stick to the front of the circle aperture. Pop the girl just off centre with Stick it! 3D Mini Foam Dots.
Project and how-to instructions by Sarah Jackman Read.