Bare Basics scrapbook layout
Start your scrapbooking in style with this custom-made layout. Decorated with paint flicks, sentiments, stars, arrows and feathers, no two will ever come out the same way!
1. Use watered-down Artiste Metallic Antique Gold Acrylic Paint to flick spots of paint onto Papermania White A4 Premium Textured Cardstock.
2. Mount your chosen photograph onto Papermania A4 Kraftstax, measure a 5mm border around the edges and cut out. Use foam dots to fix this onto your cardstock to create depth. Position the photograph centrally on the cardstock, then slightly to the right.
3. With an Xcut Large Circle Palm Punch, cut out 15 circles from Papermania 6 x 6'' Solid Premium Coloured Cardstock, that complement your image. Fix these in place using the Stick it! Glue Stick along the left-hand side of the photograph, creating a nice scatter.
4. Paint the Papermania Bare Basics Happy Wooden Sentiment, two Bare Basics wooden arrows and a number of Bare Basic wooden stars in various sizes. Once dry, position your sentiment with Stick it! Foam Dots and then adhere your wooden arrows with the glue stick, placing one above the image and one below, to the right of the sentiment.
5. Fix the wooden stars in place around the edge of the scrapbook composition so they sit within the gold paint spots.
6. Use two Papermania Bare Basics Wooden Feathers, keeping them blank to create a rustic look, and position on the paper circle scatter.
Project and how-to instructions by Hannah Haughy.