3 ways with gift wrap
Make your presents dazzle under the Christmas tree with these three easy and pretty gift wrap ideas! Simply cover the presents with white paper, fix with double-sided tape for a crisp, seamless effect and embellish with rose gold delights.
Ombre gift wrap
1. Select four pink tones of cardstock and cut into strips long enough to wrap around the gift. The last of the four strips needs to be double the width of the others, place a strip of Anita’s A4 Plain Parchment vellum over half of it. Wrap and secure the strips with double-sided tape.
2. Take the ribbon and tag off of two Create Christmas Christmas Message Bells and spray with Plastikote Metallic Effects Spray Rose Gold. Once dry, attach to the top of the gift with a length of jute from the Papermania Bare Basics Natural Jute Set, finishing with a bow. Slide a piece of pine from the Christmas tree under the bow.
Star splatted gift wrap
1. Mix Artiste Metallic Copper Acrylic Paint with a little water, then use the end of the paintbrush to splat onto the paper.
2. When dry, wrap cord from the Papermania Moroccan Haze Embellishments Pack around the gift three times, crossing the cord over each time.
3. Punch the Xcut small and medium palm punches various times in a copper Xcut Xtras' A5 Adhesive Metal Effect Sheet. Remove the backing and adhere to the cord.
Matchstick gift wrap
1. Spray various matchsticks from the Craft Planet Natural Matchsticks pack with rose gold spray.
2. Die cut the Xcut Small Die Let It Snow Tag in light pink cardstock, then pop it onto vellum and fussy cut. Fix the tag to the top of the gift with a length of white wool wrapped around the gift, ending it with a bow. Trim a couple of poms from the Create Christmas White Pom Pom Trim and fix to the middle of the bow.
3. Once the matchsticks are dry, cut one matchstick into three pieces, then fix sporadically to the gift with a Stick it! Silicone Glue Tube.
Project and how-to instructions by Amy Nichols.